New subscription plans, survey engine, multi-user accounts, and many, many more. Welcome to the new mysurveylab 3.0.
Most important changes include :
- new subscription plans and pricing
- new online survey engine
- full SSL/HTTPS support
- new survey and test lists
- group work (multi-user accounts)
- survey & test custom skins
- new Blog
New subscription plans
We have introduced new subscription plans, brand new and more user friendly package selection and purchasing mechanism. Now you can choose from four plans :
- Basic - completely free system version with limited functionality. Ideal to make first step with online surveys and questionnaires.
- Standard - dedicated for professionals, small and medium enterprises.
- Professional - dedicated for teams (group work), medium and large enterprises. Full system functionality including: multi-user accounts, SSL, survey skins.
- Enterprise - dedicated for most demanding clients that need tailored solutions.
To learn more about our new subscription plans please visit Pricing page.
New survey engine
Together with the new system version we have introduced a new on-line survey engine. This improvement will make the system work faster, and allow us to implement new software versions in a less amount of time.
- new URL generation mechanism
- robust and scalable system architecture
Group work (multi-user accounts)
If you are working on surveys in a team this is what you need. We implemented an option that allows a single account to be used by many users. Just select Professional plan and add subaccounts.
Available subaccounts roles :
- Administrator - full control over account, including ability to manage subaccounts
- Editor - ability to create, edit surveys and tests
- Viewer - ability to view surveys, test and reports
Change your survey skin
We have introduced a new tool to create custom survey skins (color templates). Now you can select your own color palette and save it for the future use with other surveys.
Full SSL support
We enhanced survey and test security. You can encrypt your surveys and tests with 256-bit SSL protocol to make them even more secure.
We refreshed our online survey blog to better communicate with our users. We hope that you will like our updated layout and new features.