This feature will allow you to send survey invitations from any email account. It will allow you to keep all functionalities of our mailing system (ability to track responses) while sending email invitations from your private or corporate email account.
In order to set your email account :
1. First, go to Account settings.
2. Then go to Mailing account.
3. In BASIC CONFIGURATION enter an email address that will be used to send messages with survey invitations (From Address).
2. Enter SMTP Host.
3. Enter SMTP Port number (most common ports are 25 for connection without authentication, 465 for SSL secured connection, 587 for connection with authentication).
4. Select Enabled, if your mail server requires Authorization.
5. Enter SMTP User name.
6. Enter SMTP Password.
7. Press SAVE button.
Example. SMTP configuration for Gmail.
NOTE. Most commonly used SMTP port numbers are : 25 (for connection without authentication), 587 (for connection with authentication), 465 (for SSL secured connection)
SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is an Internet standard for electronic mail (email) transmission across Internet Protocol (IP) networks.
If you are using GSuite or Gmail account you may need to whitelist MySurveyLab. Please read this article for more information SMTP relay.
Option available in Advanced, Professional, and Enterprise plan.