mysurveylab.com provides integration via webhooks. Thanks to this functionality you can trigger survey with any event (e.g. conversation finished on a chat) in the other system.
Integration with LiveChat using webhooks.
- Sign in to mysurveylab and copy survey link, that you want to trigger using webhook
- Sign into LiveChat and go to Settings.
- In the section Integration select Webhooks.
- Press ADD A WEBHOOK button.
- Select Event and Data type.
- In the field Target URL paste survey link copied from mysurveylab.
- On the link end add add parameters source=livechat and action=addContactToCollector
addContactToCollector - add contact to the collector
turnOnCollector - turn on collector
turnOffCollector - turn off collector
NOTE. Webhook is an instant notification about certain event e.g. chat closed or ticket closed. This kind of notification can be transferred with HTTP protocol.
Functionality is available for Professional and Enterprise plans.