Collectors allows you to collect response for a survey. Each survey can have any number of collectors with individual settings. You just need to enter collector title. All other parameters have been predefined for you for easy change and set up.
To create new collector :
- press + ADD COLLECTOR button
- change collector name
Additionally you can define how the responses will be collected.
Set survey distribution method
- URL Link, Web Widget. Select this option if you want to collect responses through web link (URL), Facebook, pop-up, or web widget.
- Email / SMS invitations. Select this option if you want to send survey invitation directly from the mysurveylab system, as an email, SMS or email embedded survey.
- Mobile app. Select this option to collect data offline with a mobile app.
NOTE. SMS length is limited to 160 characters and if you use special national characters (e.g. special characters for languages like Polish, Czech, ...) it may be limited to 70 characters. It is SMS standard limitation. It means that your message will be divided into parts and the cost to send such message will be higher. Although on your respondent device it may be visible as a single message.
Survey behaviour after completion
- Jump to website. After survey completion respondent will be automatically redirected to selected web site. For example https://www.mysurveylab.com
- Display summary report. After survey completion system will automatically display a report with survey results.
- Start new response. After survey completion respondent will be automatically redirected to the first page of a survey.
- Generate contest code. The system will generate and display contest code on survey end.
Non-active message. Define message that respondent will see for a closed collector.
- Set email notification frequency. Set email notifications for a survey - none, instant, hourly, daily, weekly.
- Multiple responses per respondent. Decide if respondent will be able to complete survey only once or multiple times (multiple responses per one survey, useful for kiosk surveys, survey stands or computer labs).
- Going back to previous page. Decide if respondent will be able to go back to the previous page of the survey.
- Time to complete. Set time allowed to complete a survey.
- Total responses limit. Define maximum allowed number of responses for a survey.
- Survey available until. Define maximum allowed time of survey.
- SSL secured. Encrypt surveys with SSL / HTTPS (Secure Socket Layer).
- Password secured. Secure survey access with a password. Same for all respondents
- Token secured. Secure survey access with a token. Different for each respondent.
- IP Filter. Limit or allow access to a survey for selected IP addresses.
- Response ID. Allows external application (for example CRM, eShop, Portal) to manage the way survey responses are collected.
Response ID feature is available in Enterprise plan.