MySurveyLab provides a variety of tools that allow you to customize a survey. You will be able to divide survey into blocks and pages, change colours, place logo or graphical elements to make your survey more pro.
To add a new question :
1. Select question on the left menu and then drag and drop it to your survey project.
Learn more about question types in section Surveys Questions.
To edit the existing question :1. Press Edit question button.
To delete question :1. Select More options and than press Delete button.2. Confirm action.
To copy question :1. Select More options and than press Copy button.
To move question :1. Press Move up button, to move question up.
NOTE. Please remember. If you delete a question, all collected responses (for this question) will be permanently deleted.
To add a new page :
1. Select the Page object from the left menu and then drag and drop it to your survey project.
2. Select settings bookmark on the left menu and then change survey title.
To edit the survey name :
1. Go to SETTINGS.
2. Enter survey title, the system will automatically save it (default name is set as "New survey <date>").
To change the question numbering method :
1. Select one of the available numbering options from the select box. You can set - question numbering for the whole survey, each page separately or turn numbering off.
To add survey logic :
To preview survey :
1. Press Preview button.
2. Survey preview will be displayed in a new window.
Survey themes are available for Starter, Advanced, Professional and Enterprise plan.