How to create online test?
Do you want to create online test. It is super easy. You create test just the same way as online survey.
As you build your test please remember about two things :
- add points to each answer choice
- create metric that will sum up all or selected answer choices for your test
NOTE. You can create any number of metrics that will sum up or all selected question in your test.
Points will be visible in the summary report and individual reports (separate report for each respondent).
Additionally you can display points for the test end. If respondent didn't received required number of point he / she can take the test again.
In order to create online test :
- create new test (press + ADD SURVEY button) or edit existing test (press Design button)
- add points for each answer choice (e.g. -1, 0, 1, 2)
- press Metrics button and next + ADD METRIC, to add metric that will sum up all or selected answer choices
- press Draw questions button, if you want to draw random questions from the created poll
- press Collectors button and next Collector settings
- decide if test participant will see his / her score on the test end. To do it select When respondent completes : show report
- press Collector settings button to set time for the test
NOTE. Metrics work only for close ended questions. Point may be set as any natural number (-2, -1, 0, 1, 2, ...).