How to create online test?
Do you want to create an online test? It is super easy. You create test just the same way as an online survey.
As you build your test please remember about two things :
- Add points to each answer choice.
- Create metric that will sum up all or selected answer choices for your test.
NOTE. You can create any number of metrics that will sum up or all selected question in your test.
Points will be visible in the summary report and individual reports (separate report for each respondent).
Additionally, you can display points for the test end. If the respondent didn't receive a required number of points he / she can take the test again.
In order to create an online test :
1. Create a new test (press + ADD SURVEY
button) or edit an existing test (press Design
2. Add points for each answer choice (e.g. -1, 0, 1, 2).
3. Go to Metrics
4. Press + ADD METRIC
, to add a metric that will sum up all or selected answer choices.
5. Then Select question or press + ADD ALL QUESTIONS.
6. Decide if test participant will see his / her score on the test end. If so, select On survey end: present score.
7. Press Collectors
button and next Collector settings.
8. Select When respondent completes : Display the report.
9. Set Time to complete the test
, if needed.
NOTE. Metrics work only for close-ended questions. Point may be set as any natural number (-2, -1, 0, 1, 2, ...).