I can't sign into the system
- Open Firefox browser.
- Select Tools and then Options.
- Go to Privacy tab and select "Accept cookies from sites" and "Accept third party cookies".
Internet Explorer (7.0 or higher)
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Select Tools and then Internet Options.
- Go to Privacy tab.
- Set Medium or Medium-High.
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the Tools menu, and then click on Options (Preferences on Mac).
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Select "Allow local data to be set".
- Open your Opera browser.
- Click on Tools menu (left top corner), and then click on Settings..
- Select Preferences ...
- Select Advanced tab and then go to Cookies section.
- Select "Accept cookies".