Sona Systems integration
Here are the basic steps describing how to integrate MySurveyLab online surveys with Sona Systems :
- Log into mysurveylab.com.
- On your survey collector Settings, set Response ID as URL only.
- Set a quota for your survey research in Collector limits(optional) e.g. 300 responses.
Then press the Link
button and copy the survey link.
1. Log on to your Sona Systems site (e.g. https://yourschool.sona-systems.com).
2. Click on Add New Study
. Select "Online External Study" (it depends on you if you want a Paid or Credit study).
3. In the Advanced Settings | Study URL
place survey link copied form MySurveyLab.
Remember to add /crk/%SURVEY_CODE%/
at the end of the survey link (e.g.http://www.mysurveylab.com/pageTag/SurveyCampaign/cId/78dce15d6d105abc128bd86d9a03a27c420ea62d9/crk/%SURVEY_CODE%/)
4. Click on the Add This Study
5. Copy MySurveyLab Jump To Website URL
and place it in MySurveyLab
| collector settings
| Jump to website (URL)
NOTE. Sona Systems is the leader in subject pool software for universities.
Response ID option is available in Professional and Enterprise plan.