Metrics allow you to create complex indicators like CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index), that consist of multiple questions with different weigh and for online test creation.
To add new metric :
- press Metrics button
- press + ADD METRIC button
- enter a metric name and data presentation format (percent or points)
- add a question
- metric will be saved automatically
How points and percentage works :
- points - system will automatically sum up number of points achieved by respondent
- percentage - the system will automatically sum up number of points achieved by respondent and divide it by maximum number of points that can be achieved and present it as a percentage
Metrics are processed in a real-time, just like survey questions.
Metrics work for :
- single or multiple choice questions
- matrix (excluding multiple choice matrix question - list)
NOTE. Metrics are based on points for answer choices. To use this functionality you need to add points for each answer choice.
Option available in Standard, Professional and Enterprise plan.