Metrics allow you to create complex indicators like CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index), that consist of multiple questions with different weighs and for online test creation.
To add a new metric :
- Add points for question answers
- Save the question
- Press Metrics button
- Press + ADD METRIC button
- Enter a metric name and data presentation format (percent or points)
- Add a question or select + ADD ALL QUESTIONS
- Metric will be saved automatically
How points and percentage works :
- Points - system will automatically sum up number of points achieved by the respondent
- Percentage - the system will automatically sum up number of points achieved by the respondent and divide it by maximum number of points that can be achieved and present it as a percentage
Metrics are processed in a real-time, just like your survey and reports.
Metrics work for :
- Single or multiple choice questions
- Matrix (excluding multiple choice matrix question - list)
NOTE. Metrics are based on points for answer choices. To use this functionality you need to add points for each answer choice.
Option available in Advanced, Professional and Enterprise plan.