Choice (in other words Single or Multiple Choice) question. Provided answers are presented vertically, horizontally or as a drop-down list. The respondent can select one or multiple answer choices from available options.
- Provide score on a scale.
- Likert scale question.
- Yes / no question.
You have five question layout options to choose from :
- single choice vertical
- single choice horizontal
- single choice list
- multiple choice vertical
- multiple choice horizontal
- Select question from the left menu, and then drag and drop it on your survey project.
- Enter question.
- Enter additional description (optional).
- Enter the answer choices. Each answer choice should be entered on a separate line. Add points if you want MySurveyLab to automatically calculate score at the survey end. Enter (na) for options that need to be excluded from the metric calculation.
- Press SAVE button.
NOTE. Do you need to calculate a score for your survey? As you created the survey, please remember to add the metric. You can add multiple metrics for a single survey.