Matrix type questions. Provided answers choices are presented vertically or horizontally, on the other dimension you can place scale or values.
NOTE. For option ranking. If you rate characteristic A on 1, the next characteristic can't be have same rating. If you rate characteristic B with 1 then rating will be removed from characteristic A.
- matrix single choice
- matrix single choice (ranking)
- matrix multiple choice
- matrix multiple choice list
- enter question
- enter additional description (optional)
- enter answer choices. Each answer choice should be entered on a separate line. Enter (na) for options that need to be excluded from metric calculation.
- press SAVE button
Additional question options :
- check Answer required if you don't want respondents to omit this question.
- check Randomize choices if you want the system to shuffle answer choices for each respondent.