Matrix type questions. Provided answers choices are presented vertically or horizontally, on the other dimension you can place scale or values.
- rate many elements on a single scale
- matrix single choice
- matrix single choice (ranking)
- matrix multiple choice
- matrix multiple choice list
- Select question from the left menu, and then drag and drop it on your survey project
- Enter question
- Enter additional description (optional)
- Enter the answer choices. Each answer choice should be entered on a separate line. Enter (na) for options that need to be excluded from the metric calculation.
- Press SAVE button
Additional question options :
- Check Answer required if you don't want respondents to omit this question.
- Check Randomize choices if you want the system to shuffle answer choices for each respondent.
NOTE. For option ranking. If you rate characteristic A on 1, the next characteristic can't have the same rating. If you rate characteristic B with 1 then rating will be removed from characteristic A.